There are many applications of spray bottles in our lives, and cosmetic spray bottles are one of them. Many of our skin care products and other items will be compressed and stored in a spray bottle, which is not only more convenient to use, but also makes the liquid spray more evenly, and also avoids skin care products remaining on the hands after applying some skin care products. Sticky ones have to wash their hands. But many times there is a lot of stuff left, but it can't be sprayed out, causing waste. Here I will teach you what to do if the spray bottle can't come out.
1. Check whether the spray bottle nozzle is blocked by foreign objects. Spray bottle nozzles often consist of one or more very small holes. If the lid is not closed in time after daily use, the fine dust particles in the air will adhere to the nozzle and cause blockage, making the spray bottle unable to spray. If there is a lot of attachments on the spray bottle nozzle, use a towel or the like to wipe the nozzle clean. If particles get into the nozzle hole, you can use a sharp object to pick out the particles.
2. Check whether the nozzle is sunk. If you use too much force when using the spray bottle, it may cause the spray head to sag over a long period of time and cannot automatically return to its original position every time. If the nozzle of the spray bottle sags, then if you press it again, it will not be able to spray anything, so pull up the nozzle and pull it up to the same height as the original, and then return to the original position to spray something.
3. Shake the spray bottle. The mouth of the spray column in the bottle is fixed in one position for a long time. When the object in this position is sprayed, the remaining objects may not be uniform, and the spray bottle may not be able to spray anything. If the objects in the bottle are unevenly distributed and the spray bottle cannot spray anything, you can shake the spray bottle up and down, left and right, so that the remaining objects are evenly distributed, and then the spray bottle can be sprayed.
4. Turn the nozzle. If the direction of the spray head is fixed in one position for a long time, it can also cause the spray bottle to not spray anything. The spray head of the spray bottle is generally freely rotatable. At this time, the spray head can be turned clockwise or counterclockwise, and it can also help the spray bottle to spray something.
5. Disassemble and check whether the spray column is blocked. The key component of the spray column wet spray bottle, if the spray column is blocked, it will definitely not be able to spray anything. At this time, the spray bottle must be disassembled and the spray column should be cleaned before it is possible to make the spray bottle spray something.
6. The components of the water pump are broken. The water pump is the core component of the spray bottle. If the component of the water pump is broken, the spray bottle will also be reimbursed. At this time, you can check the parts that make up the pump, replace the parts if possible, and repair the pump. If the pump is out of repair, get a new spray bottle.