What are the precautions for the use of preforms for plastic bottles
Sep 09,2022 / Industry News / Author: Administrator
In order to replenish water when applying makeup, everyone should prepare a cosmetic spray bottle, which can better disperse the water on our skin, but do you know? There are still many aspects that need to be paid attention to in the use of plastic bottle preforms. , here we have also sorted out five aspects for you, if you are interested, you can take a look.
Precautions for purchasing bottle embryos
1. When a label is selected on the surface, the label will not move. For example, the middle is relatively thin.
2. Changing the surface shape and adding circumferential grooves or ribs on the surface can improve stiffness and bending resistance. Longitudinal grooves or stiffeners eliminate deflection, sag or deformation under temporary loads.
3. When planning extrusion, the cross section should be rectangular or oval. For lower density polyethylene or other flexible materials, the cross section should be round to facilitate extrusion of the contents therethrough.
4. The wall thickness is uniform, which is part of the customer's concern. The printing surface should be flat and continuous; the liquid contains structures such as handles, grooves, and reinforcing ribs.
5. When planning the printing surface, care should be taken not to cause inconvenience to the printing operation. The marking surface should be flat. A "frame" can be planned on the surface for accurate label positioning.
This is the introduction to some precautions about the use of preforms for plastic bottles. We have sorted it out for you, have you also learned something about it? If you have any other aspects that you need to pay attention to, you must pay attention to it. us!